Community members are invited to join us for our Equity in Education Series. The first topic of this series will be 'What is Equity and Why Does It Matter?' Join us on Thurs. Oct. 29 from 6 to 7:30 pm.
This virtual discussion will include panelists:
- Carolina Calvillo - Racial & Ethnic Relations Instructor, Hennepin Technical College
- Randy Gresczyk - Adjunct faculty of American Indian Studies, MCTC and Augsburg College
- Kevin Lindsey - Chief Executive Officer, Minnesota Humanities Center
- Dr. Abigail Rombalski - Lecturer and Community Engagement Lead, University of Minnesota, and district parent
- Joseph Russell- 11th grader at Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Susan Samaha - Equity and Inclusion Coordinator, Fridley Public Schools
- Dr. Maccarre Traynham - Education Equity Specialist, Minnesota Department of Education
The event will be moderated by Adrianne Gould, Administrator, Education Equity For Us, and district parent
Check the district calendar for a Zoom link to the event.
To request a language interpreter (including ASL) please contact Language Services at email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the event.